Welcome to the Sing Wiki's chat policy page. This policy, along with all additional policies listed above, must be followed all around Sing Wiki by all users.
- Cursing, profanity, bad/vulgar language is not allowed on the chat.
- No spamming.
- Do not give out personal information. Do not solicit personal information from others, either.
- Do not offend other users.
- Do not start fights between users.
- Do not start a topic that is completely irrelevant.
- Respect others' opinions.
- If you see something strange going on, please contact a chat moderator or an admin and tell them about the problem.
- No cyber bullying, that means: no name calling, making fun of, bullying and imitating.
- Do not offend or hurt other users.
- If you'd like to talk on another topic, another than the one that is discussed, please tell the others the nicest way possible.
- Always be nice and do not make others feels hurt, sad or guilty.
We expect you to follow these rules. If not, we will have to take some severe actions. In case you have any questions or need help understanding these policies, please contact an administrator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.