Welcome to the Sing Wiki's general policy page.
This policy, along with additional policies listed above, must be followed by all users.
- Cursing, vulgar and/or bad language is not allowed anywhere on this site.
- Do not insult other users or hurt their feelings by calling them names, making fun of or imitating them.
- Do not be mean or rude to others.
- Removing content and/or adding false and unnecessary information on pages will not be accepted.
- Do not remove content from pages and replacing it with something irrelevant.
- Unnecessary edits are not allowed. Unnecessary edits are: removing content from pages, adding false information, adding unnecessary categories, changing pictures of infoboxes, removing punctuation signs and adding them again.
- Do not add bad or inappropriate pictures and/or videos on the wiki, or provide links to inappropriate content.
- Do not create unnecessary or irrelevant pages.
- Do not rename pages on something completely useless.
- Do not spam others' message walls; spamming is not allowed.
- Do not harass/troll other users on the wiki.
- Do not post mean comments on pages.
- If you want to rename a page, please see an admin first, unless you know it should be renamed or if has something to do with vandalism.
- Do not start wars or fights, this will not be tolerated and you can get blocked.
- Do not post inappropriate content on this wiki, this includes: comments, blog posts, messages, threads, pages and user pages.
- Do not post something that could be irrelevant to the wiki.
- Do not edit another user's profile without their permission unless you are an admin who is applying/removing a necessary template or removing inappropriate language/content.
- Not reading these policies is not a good excuse, all users must read and follow them.
- Do not remove warnings on your message wall from administrators. Doing so will be considered an act of defiance and will result in another warning.
- Do not intrude upon conversations you are not a part of unless you were called upon by name to participate in it. Doing this multiple times will result in a warning. However, administrators are permitted to enter a conversation if they feel it is truly necessary, but they are expected not to abuse this.
We expect you to follow these rules. If not, we will have to take some severe actions. In case you have any questions or need some help with these policies, please see an administrator.