This wiki has a set of image policies that must be followed all around Sing Wiki for all the users.
- The images can NOT contain any inappropriate content or material, they should be all related to the show, or some fanon characters, animals etc.
- You can not overwrite an image (upload over). That could mess up with the pages that show that image, so before you want to do that. First, you can consult an admin or the uploader of the image.
- Pictures should be named something that corresponds with the content. You can't just type random letters and numbers, or leave the filename as it was when you saved it. The title should correspond with the image.
- Example: This is the logo of Sing, and the filename is: "Movie Slider.jpg". It will be better if you name pictures like this, because, this way it will be easier for users to find the pictures they are looking for.
- Please do not duplicate files, this means you can't upload a picture that is already on the wiki, this is considered duplication and it's not allowed.
- Please rename files such as "maxresdefault" or "hqdefault", as these are easily duplicated and misplaced.
We expect you to follow these rules, if not, we will have to take some severe actions. In case you have any questions or need some help with these policies, please see an administrator.
SING WIKI POLICIES
|| General policy | Article/editing policy | Discussion policy | Blog post policy | Chat policy | Blocking/warning policy | Verifiability ||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.